2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] reminder: lunchnix today at 1:00

[vox-announce] reminder: lunchnix today at 1:00

We're holding a lunchnix at 1:00 today at Raja's Indian Cuisine.

LUGOD has arranged a FREE all-you-can-eat Indian buffet.  (There is a
$5.60 charge for shipping and handling).

All LUGOD members (and non LUGOD members) are invited to have lunch
with us.  :)

pete