2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] REMINDER: Embedded Linux talk @ LUGOD today!

Just a reminder!

Tonight at LUGOD, Murry Shohat, executive director of the
Embedded Linux Consortium, /and/ Rick Lehrbaum of LinuxDevices.com,
will be coming to talk about the past and future of embedded Linux.

Details:
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Maps and Directions:
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/zworld/

We'll also be giving away some VMWare swag, and don't forget to
grab your copy of Mandrake 8.2 - we've got about 100 of them!!!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/