2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] proposed bylaw changes

i've proposed a number of changes to the bylaws:

	http://www.dirac.org/bylaw-changes.txt

if you care, please read them.  i will ask to pass all the changes by
consent at monday's meeting.

if you object to anything, contact me, peter, via email at p@dirac.org
*before* monday's meeting so we can avoid wasting meeting time and try
to work out differences via email.  i would prefer to resolve it in
private email to avoid flooding vox with bylaw banter.  we have enough
traffic as it is, and frankly, none of this stuff is too earth
shattering.  :-)

pete