2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] lugod mailing address change

[vox-announce] lugod mailing address change

hi all,

i don't think anyone here actually mails lugod, but just for reference,
we lost PO box 820 this month.  i'm not really sure why the post office
didn't contact us, but basically our box rental "ran out".  i tried to
get the same box number, but #820 got reassigned.  *sigh*.

our new address is:

the linux users' group of davis
p.o. box 73410
davis, california 95616

on the bright side, our new box is located downtown, which is easier
than going to the main post office for the people collecting the mail.

bleah.  :-(

pete