2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] emergency meeting: mailing list and web hosting

[vox-announce] emergency meeting: mailing list and web hosting

dear lugod,

we're holding an emergency lugod meeting/dinner tonight at 7:00.   bill and i
will be talking about the current list / website crisis and what we can do
about it.

thanks to some really generous people, we currently have a number of options,
all excellent.  we need to try to sort out what course of action to take.

it's an open meeting, but you do have to rsvp.

anyone who's interested in voicing an opinion or just wants to listen to
what's going on with lugod, email me at p@dirac.org and i'll tell you where
the meeting is (we're currently deciding on that right now).

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002