2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD.org redone

Announcing the newly-refurbished LUGOD.ORG website!

  http://www.lugod.org/

If you find any broken links or images, or any other strange behavior,
please contact me (provide the URL in question and try to describe the
issue... if it's a rendering problem, tell me what browser you're using
and include a screenshot of it in action, if possible!)

Thanks and enjoy!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/